Natch's Pipe at 7,108 ft

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprising. Year before last, I crossed Beartooth Pass on June 17th on the bike. Snowing and four foot drifts at the summit.

Yeah rob , I kinda have it rough :roll:

I was taking mondays off , but I volunteered those days to help the Butte Special Riders program, leading kids with disabilities around on horses, or sidewalking, to keep them up there.
So, I decided to take friday off, because i get a little grouchy when I dont have personal play time.
We walked 6 miles round trip, and covered 1000 ft of elevation.
I found 1 morel. :x

might give it a try after another rain or two, and a few days of hot weather.

That's a lot of walking for a mushroom. It was so dry here over the winter I'm guessing my buddies that harvest wild mushrooms aren't going to be too happy this year... :|

I need to go on a vacation to the mountain,s its been a few years since I have been on a good hike. Haven't gotten higher than 200 ft about sea level in a while . :roll:

DustyRoundup":595naump said:
daaam keenum, thats crazy, I havent been below 2000 ft in over 20 years
It's great, Dusty, we head to Oregon and go for hikes around the beach cliffs and from high altitude training, you feel like you can go forever. :lol: