nate560 cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate560

Reaction score
Here is my cellar needs a little up date have added a few new things. I think the top picture is the newest sorry for the blur on the second photo. Will try to post some new ones latter. There are 698 tins and jars. The other side is not yet finished but will be soon I hope, will be just like this side not quit as deep these are 16 inches deep the other side will be 12 inches then i can unpack the remaining boxes from our move.

That's got to be the most wonderful cellar I've seen in a Loooongg time! :D

Awesome setup you've got there brother! I really like the idea of converting a closet for use as a cellar! I may have to steal that idea now :twisted:

Beautiful set up there. I wish i had a closet to work with. We live a 150 year old farmhouse with almost no closets. I guess I could pull everything out of the wifes armoire and fill it up. Nah, I like being married too much to do that.

Mr_Jeff":rzhvl5m3 said:
Beautiful set up there. I wish i had a closet to work with. We live a 150 year old farmhouse with almost no closets. I guess I could pull everything out of the wifes armoire and fill it up. Nah, I like being married too much to do that.
You might scour yard sales and antique places for a free standing Wardrobe, some of them are even cedar lined! :pipe:

We have a log home and thats a closet in a unused room when we built that was to be left empty but the builder put the clothes pole in there. The other side will have the same set up. When you open the door stright ahead on the wall will be a pipe rack when i get a chance to build it. When its done both sides will be for baccy then i can empty the boxes from our move and have every thing out. Only issue is I have to share the room with the cats but they dont smoke so thats ok. Thanks for all the kind words and im happy to be here.

Steve

Very nice setup you have there brother. One problem, that I see. Why do you not have more of the Peterson's Flake? I love that stuff.

Don't worry about the cats though. Just get an overstuffed leather chair and an ottoman in there and you'll no doubt have a great smoking companion in your lap. They do love a warm calm place to sleep that's not going anywhere for a while. :pipe:

Very nice, but does it have a lock on it?

Now i know why some americans need guns!

SmokeyTweed":2lt11jnf said:
Now i know why some americans need guns!
Now you get it eah?

That is a really nice set up. Are all those small masons at the bottom full of bulk baccy? WOW.

Nice stash Nate!

btw, I am eyeballing that nice juicy tub of Revelation! LOL

Kola

Superb in every respect. I wish I were as well organized as you are. I'd spend less time treasure hunting for the blends I wish to smoke. LOL
Thanks for the photos, I'm envious.
Doc

Thanks for the kind words. Every thing in there is full all the tins also the mason jars underneath. I just finished the other side and unloaded more boxes I will post some new pics later took them before I put the door back on. All open tins and jars are kept in another cabinet not as neat. So again thanks for the kind words.

Steve