Naughty November Bombing run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Good morning folks, Ozzie here.....

Well, it'll be hard to touch last month's bombing extravaganza! Blackhorse knocked that one plum out of the park, yes?

So now, perched 'tween Halloween and Christmas, we call upon you again to wreak havoc and blow some poor recipient out of the water!

We need several good pilots with exceptional targeting skills to assemble and prep for flight. Target date is the 30th, the last day and the last Friday of November. Pretty cool how that panned out!

Please reply to this thread, and your name will be added to the roster!

Ka' Plah!

I'm afraid I'm busy for awhile with procedures to prep for surgery so I must hand in my little silver wings for now. Beware though I have a tendency to come back like a bad rash.

Jim

huffelpuff":2mtkc6tk said:
I'm afraid I'm busy for awhile with procedures to prep for surgery so I must hand in my little silver wings for now. Beware though I have a tendency to come back like a bad rash.

Jim
Best wishes on your surgery outcome!

Katie is having her parathyroids removed so yeah lots of prep stuff and of course it's all out of state to do. Thanks for the well wishes

Jim

After cleaning up after the extensive and through bombing campaign of last month I would like to be included in this month!

It was a hell-a-lotta fun watching last month play out. I’m in if you’ll let me play again. But I have to figure out how to get the bomb in my signature line.

eggman":1in8dos9 said:
It was a hell-a-lotta fun watching last month play out. I’m in if you’ll let me play again. But I have to figure out how to get the bomb in my signature line.
one bomb image link sent! (& below, if needed by anyone else)

bomb1u.jpg

:cheers:

Keep 'em coming folks! Don't tell me you're spent from last month! :lol!:

"I to the mother-flippin' N!"

LOL! Love the enthusiasm! :afro: