Neck and Neck

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I never knew that existed, will go searching for it.

Been digging the Brothers In Arms album lately. So Knopfler with some Chet Atkins should be brilliant.

Wish I could still play guitar. I was never that good but decent. Unfortunately I suffered an injury to my left forefinger in the Rangers about 3 years ago and haven't recovered to a point where I can make all the chords. Miss it. Still have my guitar so maybe one day.

Wish I could still play guitar. I was never that good but decent. Unfortunately I suffered an injury to my left forefinger in the Rangers about 3 years ago and haven't recovered to a point where I can make all the chords. Miss it. Still have my guitar so maybe one day.
Ukulele might fill the void. I use it to teach children. Adults like to come to my seminar “Uke can do it!” Playing in an hour.

Come on Ranger try harder. ;)

One of the best guitarists in the world in my opinion only had two fingers operational on his left hand.

Such clean picking too.

Just imagine the strength in those two fingers.