Need advice. Tryin to help a Lady get her Grandfathers pipe,

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyRoundup

Reaction score
So I have a client , that kept bringing up her Grandfathers pipe,,, and she brought it to show me, she said she thought it was probably a cheapie, made out of plastic. I did some research, and i think its Meerschaum, and i think its pretty darn old ! Anyhow, the amber stem is broke, and i told her i bet i could find someone to replace it with a stem that would almost match. She said that would be awesome , so she could display the pipe in her home.....
I figured you guys would know of someone that would do a good job.
and if any of you have any insight into how old, or the value of the pipe , that would be cool too
Here it is

I would second tim west. I've done a lot of business with him. Great guy, good materials.

That's a class-act pipe. Worth getting an acrylic "amber look" stem attached to it. 8)

Keep us updated on the search/repair!

Tim West is a great guy, but from what I've heard he's been backed up with repairs. Anyone know anything about this? I only bring it up because some pipe makers on this site might make a new stem and get it back a lot faster than Tim.