Need input on new pipes today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sasquatch I really appreciate that.

Amenhotep04 the only reason I was looking at Peterson and Savinelli was that I saw a couple I like the looks of. I have 4 Petersons and some I like better than the others, but not in the same air as the caminetto's.

The Radice just because I had some say good things about these and hie name is on my Mustache from mid 1970's or earlier. So I guess because his name was there with the other 2 guys form them I thought why not.

However I am starting to think maybe something I don't have now and did take time to look a little at the Cavicchi, but will look more as I want the right one for me.

Thanks,

Skip

Hey Skip,
I am going through a big Italian pipe Fetish phase!
I agree with SAS, Radice is really nice, as a matter of fact most of the Italian boutique carvers such as Mastro de Paja, Ser Jacopo, Radice, L'Anatra etc are really good.
Be careful of the Savinelli's. I am a big fan but their mid range pipes although they smoke well are full of putty.
Of late I have not been impressed!
The higher end stuff like the Autograph and Leonardo da Vince series pipes are really cool.

Good luck and enjoy!