Need some help from you guys

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip48

Reaction score
I have tried a pretty good number of tobaccos and some I like a lot and some not so much. However with Christmas coming I am going to ask my kids to give me tobacco as my present.

So here is my query, I started with C&D and at first didn't care for the Virgina's, but grew on me to be my favorite after a couple Oz. Before I came here I thought OK I have found what I like and then starting to read about different ones here I started ordering again mostly to try new ones and fill stash for others. I like some English like Chelsea Morning and thought it would fill my need or want for change to that flavor until I tried Frog Morton this last week and darn I like it pretty darn good. Also got some McClelland for the first time, got some Backwoods Flake and some 2015 and a couple I have not opened yet. Well this 2015 I liked so much I ordered another 2 pounds of it and more Frog Morton so that is pretty much taken care of for now, but will still add to the 2015 (just too good not to). Also have some GLP Union Sq. Cairo, Telegraph Hill & Fillmore (also all not tried yet). Must at lest try the Union Sq.

C&D like...Opening Night, Sunday Picnic, Manhattan Afternoon and also like Buffalo Soldier and don't have hardly any.

Just ordered some FVF and have never had it before and not here yet.

Also like Golden Slice and really like Solani 633 a lot.

So the question now is what have I not tried that is screaming at me to try it even though I don't know what it is, LOL? Can you guys point me to something else or just stick with adding to these??

Thanks in advance,
Skip
Forgot I also have some Mac Baren Dark Twist and like it pretty well, but not as much as my favorites.

pistolero":4tpvp5xr said:
If you were impressed with the 2015 have you tried Escudo yet?
I have not yet, but have a unopened tin in my tobacco chest. Will try soon, maybe tonight.

Thanks,
Skip

Haddo's Delight seems to be a love or hate, but it's kind of it's own thing so I recommend taking a chance on it. I'm smoking a ton of it in my Yakslon egg.

I vote you pop open that Fillmore now! Definitely my favorite vaper. If you are getting into english blends, I suggest McClelland's Wilderness. Recently tried PS Luxury Twist Flake. I am in love

Keep them coming please.

Got to say only smoked a very little Escudo, not even a bowl yet, but working on it now, but have to say I am tasting something different and very nice. I was puffing along and the first time I blew it out my nose to get the full taste, it changed to better. You know smell is a lot of our taste.

Wish I had opened the Fillmore now before I did the Telegraph Hill.

Skip

Yak":mcx374pi said:
Free Unsolicited Advice :

Slow down and enjoy the ride :D

:face:
Took that advice for my self in about 1989 when they put these plates and screws in my back and did some fusion which one didn't take. Thought I would never even be able to go fishing again. about 4 years later I got well enough to fish. Then the 5 bypasses in 2000 also slowed me down so I try to enjoy all that I can every minute of every day. Never know when out last day on this earth will come.

I don't do anything fast, heck I can't even jog or run unless I want to pay with added pain for a while. I live every day all day in lain, just a question of how much that day. So I guess that I would say your preaching to the wrong choir as this one has been at slow for 21 years now, LOL!

Anyway thanks, but it's something I have to do even if I don't want to!

Skip