Need some help with some aromatic tobacco to order

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an aro fan generally; but you might try both Bob's Chocolate Flake and The Mayors Chocolate Flake.  :cheers: FTRPLT

TraderScott":ejd3f1h1 said:
desertpiper":ejd3f1h1 said:
Cornell & Diehl"s Autumn Evening (mild maple and vanilla casing) is my favorite aro. It's a great evening smoke. Also like holiday spirit, and And though it's not an aro Pennington Gap has a nice flavor.
I have to admit that I bought a pound of this a few years back because I enjoyed it so much. I don't smoke it as much as I used to, but every once in a while I drag that quart jar out and it's just as enjoyable now as it was back then. The biggest problem I have with it is that it will stink up a tobacco pouch permanently so that even 10 Russians smells like pancakes if it's stored in the same pouch later.
Autumn Evening...I really wanted to like it. I love maple, and the whole season of Autumn really, so the name just brought cozy thoughts. As maple aros go however, I have to say that offerings from 4noggins, McClelland, and Pipeworks and Wilke all impressed me more.

Why couldn't one of those blends be named "Autumn Evening."  :lol: