Need some information, please

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oreodiane

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I have 2 questions

1. I recently saw a metal pipe with a somewhat tall briar bowl, can't find it now on the web.

2. What is the name of the "super strong" tobacco (nic wise. It seems to me it was 2 names.

CRS has set in.

Thank you.
Happy pufffin',

John

oreodiane":bj6kd7j8 said:
Good Afternoon,

I have 2 questions

1. I recently saw a metal pipe with a somewhat tall briar bowl, can't find it now on the web.

2. What is the name of the "super strong" tobacco (nic wise. It seems to me it was 2 names.

CRS has set in.

Thank you.
Happy pufffin',

John
1. Falcon, or maybe a Kirsten. Both pipes share the ability to have interchangeable bowls. Falcons are still made & are more common.

2. Lots of super strong tobaccos on the market. But the two that are considered to be exceptionally strong are Tambolaka & an American made twist tobacco called Cotton Bowl Twist. (I haven't smoked either, btw)

Other notables, G&H Brown Bogie, Brown Irish X and Pigtail, S.Gawith Brown No. 4

As for tall bowled metal pipes, the one that comes to mind for me is the "Radiator" by H. Wiebe Pipes. Not sure if that's the one, but just thought I'd chime in.

B.B.