Need to make 30 posts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you alwasy do what you were told? If so, this could be fun! :cheers: :lol:

Just kidding, I feel your pain and sympathize.

voodootsk":n32vn9n2 said:
Nothing to post, just making a post because I was told to?
Don't rush your post, post quality not quantity. No one here will judge you on the amount of post you have....it don't mean anything.

voodootsk":dfazdctz said:
Nothing to post, just making a post because I was told to?
I forgot to add that I really like what you are smoking... :lol!:

LOL!

If we keep going on this thread you'll make 30 posts lickety-split.

Q: What's the best tobacco?

As the replies come in, ask each respondant a question, and you'll be in bizness (so to speak) before you can say 30 post minimum. LOL.

MisterE":qsd7bbs4 said:
LOL!

If we keep going on this thread you'll make 30 posts lickety-split.

Q: What's the best tobacco?

As the replies come in, ask each respondant a question, and you'll be in bizness (so to speak) before you can say 30 post minimum. LOL.
Anything from Boswells of course ;)

Looking to trade/sell something voodootsk? Better the BoB community should get to know you through your participation in the other forums.

Just sayin'......

Cheers,

RR

I think he was told to fork over $100 to Kyle Weiss, too. The rules state that. Weird, eh? 8)

(...methinks he wants to sell something, but perhaps he should know that this is a community, we're going to look at his presence here rather than a strict number...unless we're all robots...which...we could be...)
icon_robot.gif

Has to have thirty posts before he can send me his membership dues,,,, :D

Just made a comment on an item for sale nothing bad just said I really wanted it but Christmas coming up money had to go some where else and a moderator did not like me being in that area of the forum. Over a year in this community and I get that.

Ah, it's nothing personal,,just some questionable activity recently which called for handling, so the rules are being upheld to the letter. Just bang around the place and get your posts ,,,,like I said, it's nothing personal, ,,,

mark":wxhz59ch said:
Ah, it's nothing personal,,just some questionable activity recently which called for handling, so the rules are being upheld to the letter. Just bang around the place and get your posts ,,,,like I said, it's nothing personal, ,,,
...it's nothing that $100 won't fix... you know.... 8)

mark":fhcf0kx0 said:
Speaking of which, did that merchandise or payment ever come through on the other one? Never heard how it turned out. :scratch:

Kyle Weiss":figutj48 said:
mark":figutj48 said:
...it's nothing that $100 won't fix... you know.... 8)
LOL @ Kyle :lol!:

Lesath":lnu5nrf4 said:
Man, oh man. How did I miss the Kyle Weiss surcharge? What's the penalty for lack of payment?
Oh, I'm quite lenient, payments are okay, there's no interest and no time frame. 8) I'm a very nice extortionist.

Thirty posts are easy, Just have fun reading the posts and chime in when the mood strikes. (OK so i'm very moody).

I understand some of the reasons behind the rules, and don't think anyone should not

be able to make thirty and thirty. (you have the time, so the battle is half won).

Just showing support and saying hello on the welcome wagon can get you that.

That will be an additional two cents please, John.