Need to make 30 posts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
voodootsk":yb9hkhfl said:
Just made a comment on an item for sale nothing bad just said I really wanted it but Christmas coming up money had to go some where else and a moderator did not like me being in that area of the forum. Over a year in this community and I get that.
Glad to see the new sheriff in town takes his "job" seriously.
I wouldn't want my chicken foot pipe to fall into the wrong hands... :affraid:

But all kidding aside, I agree with the previous comments about posting meaningful comments.
Even thirty "Welcome bro!" comments in the Welcome Wagon can be nice, and will suffice in putting you over the post minimum. (But only if you really mean it)

Just be aware there are five other mods that are quite capable of enforcing not only the letter but the spirit of the rules.

I just thought this thread would be appropriate for my 30th post. That's all :!:

WingRider":jw9bp416 said:
I just thought this thread would be appropriate for my 30th post. That's all :!:
Ha! 8) Nice. Though you've written more in 30 posts than some have in 100...

I'm happy to trade some of my post count for a tin of Squadron Leader :D

Kyle Weiss":l9yt19xx said:
WingRider":l9yt19xx said:
Ha! 8) Nice. Though you've written more in 30 posts than some have in 100...
like I said...quality vs quanity.

MisterE":ui30mzmk said:
I think the only one who hasn't upped his post count as a result of this thread is the OP! :lol!:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

mark":e8x0swxq said:
MisterE":e8x0swxq said:
I think the only one who hasn't upped his post count as a result of this thread is the OP! :lol!:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
:bball: :bball: :bball: Heh. He's got 31 now so... maybe we'll see him again? Who knows.