Need Your Help

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Once again I need your thoughts, I have to petition Novartis drug company for life sustaining injections, no shot ,no shot :evil: , I worked since I was 12 payed taxes, now I have to beg, I was told if Mary and I got a divorce I could get free care :shock: :shock: :shock: , if I sometimes seem impatient, bear with me, I'll make double Yoda yet, Your Friend Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I hope they work with you Ken. If we can be of any assistance let us know.

And people say there's no attack on the family as a unit...

Bro Ken I don't have advice for ya, I wish I did...

Well maybe I do.. Consider the legal implications of inheritance/survivor benefits before doing anything rash..

I will say this though, its absolute insanity that the same drugs that will bankrupt you in the US are sold for $5-10 a month in other parts of the world.. And yet All the damn politicians did with their sweeping Health Insurance Reform (which it wasn't) was hand our billfolds to the damn insurance company's...don't misunderstand me, I think we should pay for our own health care but stuff like 8-10 Thousand Dollar shots are total insanity.. Life is worth more than that, but at that rate who among us can afford to live?

I'm with PB on this one Ken, but if it comes down to paying a visit (which is what things are going to come too) to someone in person with a little, say 40-70 govn't load, I'm in!

I don't have any good info on this topic but I wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you Ken.

That's awful, Ken. I wish there was something I could do. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thought all this new "ObamaCare" was supposed to take "care" of these situations!!! Ken, best of luck with Novartis. Give'em hell!!!! FTRPLT

MY prayers are with you Ken. Maybe your doctor can help, my mom's sent some letters
that helped her get some medicine that would have been unaffordable for her.

Just found out this am I'll get 3 months worth of shots, after that.......? Ken :tongue: