Nemosine Singularity

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to look up a ton of data on these, you can easily do that, as well as uTube reviews by knowledgeable users if you like. I'll just show you what I did.

I love good stuff that's low cost. And it's out there if you look for it. These are currently twenty bucks and under, come with some cool nib options, SIX cartridges PLUS a nice converter. Add to that the fact that they are a USA company and they do a three year "perfection" warrantee...you can't lose.

I love stub nibs. These guys do a .6mm and a .8mm stub on which the corners are really rounded. I also love demonstrators. They make five...clear, smoke, purple, turquoise and ruby. So I ordered a set of four from the Goulet outfit which lacked the purple (the hard to find color) but found that one on eBay. All are in the .6mm stub except the purple which is fine. Replacement nibs (#6) are easy to find - some of which are very cool...Nemosine brand as well as many others.

The nibs are German, the rest is Taiwan and they are assembled here in the USA...Pennsylvania I think.

Here are some pics - one shows the ruby, the other shows the purple.