NEPA brother

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soundwave13

Reaction score
Hello All!!!

I'm AJ and I have a love of the leaf. I'm 34, married with an 8yr old son, specialty machine-shop manager, musician and non-drinker. I've been lurking for about a month. I think I stumbled upon this sight while doing research on some Balkan Sobranie O.B. & 759 that I found in a dusty hole-in-the-wall shop, then came back to find out if the Nightcap I found was Orlik or Murray made..

About me: I smoke alot of cigars for the past decade and participate quite a bit at BOTL.org. I've also re-aquired the interest in Piping a little over a year ago - now I own about 9 pipes and have in the realm of 50ish tobacco tins/pouches in my pipe-tobac-cooler and pipe-ador (not including 30-40 samples from FOG's helping a pipe-newb out!).

I love the Vapers & English, some of my favorites include: Hal O'the Wynd, Penzance, Odessey, ABF, Scottish Cake, St. James Flake, HH Syrian, Queen Annes Revenge, Balkan Sobrani....

My favorite smokers are my Savinelli bent billiard, Winslow Freehand, Boswell freehand.... though I hope to oneday own a Ser Jacappo, Tinsky, Castello, Ardor, perhaps a Rad Davis...

Bucket list currently consists of Dunhill 965 & Edgeworth Sliced and any virginias/vapers with significant age.
Wish list tobaccos are: all the new McClelland re-issue's, GLP & C&D blends!

Thanks for looking!

Greetings and welcome aboard!

Taking a look at your bucket list I noticed you have listed Dunhill 965. I tell you what, I am about to crack open a tin of 965 (EU unfortunately) in the next couple of weeks to go along with some refurbished pipes from LL I am getting back, and I would gladly send you a sample if you are interested. You will just have to remind me.

Cheers,
Joshua

Very kind of you Joshua! Once I have 30 & 30 I was looking forward to participating in the trading room too! Though I have more cigars than pipe tobacco to offer for trade..