Never remember to order pipe cleaners.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
Anyone else always forget to order pipe cleaners when they place an order? I just had an order from smokingpipes.com and cupojoes and forgot the cleaners on both orders. Not sure why I cant remember to order them. I guess we dont think about them until we need them.

tarheel7734":ky816zik said:
Anyone else always forget to order pipe cleaners when they place an order? I just had an order from smokingpipes.com and cupojoes and forgot the cleaners on both orders. Not sure why I cant remember to order them. I guess we dont think about them until we need them.
Don't have that problem as I usualy order a case of each, fluffy and regular, as seperate orders twice a year and it's all taken care of !! :twisted: :twisted:

Nope! Never forget pipe cleaners, once or twice a year I order tappers, regular and bristle, about 20 packages each. Now I've forgotten to order a new tobacco I was wanting to try but, that's about it and I can't even remember what I want to forget half the time. :fpalm:

What was the question? :scratch:

Cartaphilus":apgue006 said:
Nope! Never forget pipe cleaners, once or twice a year I order tappers, regular and bristle, about 20 packages each. Now I've forgotten to order a new tobacco I was wanting to try but, that's about it and I can't even remember what I want to forget half the time. :fpalm:

What was the question? :scratch:  
Yup. This!

:pale:

Cheers,

RR

As a rule I order one to two packages of BJ Longs Tapered's and a 50 ct roll of regular cleaners with every fit of TAD. Cleaners galore here and I'll never be w/o. ;)

I don't forget as much as I procrastinate, i.e. "get 'em next time." Then I run out. Funny thing is, the B.J. Long factory is about 20 miles from where my butt is parked right now.

Thanks to your post I remembered today, also got 3 packs Warrior Plug and 2 packs Ogdens Walnut Flake. :D

I don't usually forget to get them. I don't get them by the case, more like the handful.