new again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petertschantz

Reaction score
I've been away for a while, from the site and from pipes.

Getting back to it, looking forward to spending some time here again!

Oi, who said you could leave, hey, I might not have been around when you left but I is here now and I'm telling you you're not allowed to just walk away from BoB, it's a life-long love affair, get ye comfy and don't you dare leave again, you feel me..................

Welcome back to BoB, I am sure you were missed, the big girlies here just haven't said so yet, they will or I'll set the Chimps on 'em. ;)

thanks guys! I'm glad to be back and looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.

Picked up a Georg Jensen on the auction site this weekend, getting ready to start rebuilding the cellar and rotation.

Wish I had never left, having to start over from scratch kind of sucks!

Oh well, live and learn.

Welcome back brother! There's still a place for you by the fire, unfortunately its next to Kyle.

Thanks Rob. I'll be okay, have a couple pipes coming (bring me to 3) and found some FVF in stock :lol:

the rest will come in time.

Iwan Ries has it in stock right now, 1 per customer...

Getting ready to order more baccy from 4noggins as well, just trying to decide on exactly what to get this time.

petertschantz":zn67mdbj said:
Getting ready to order more baccy from 4noggins as well, just trying to decide on exactly what to get this time.
Might as well order a couple of MM Cobs while your at it. Great for out-and-about and trying new blends. The price is right too!

oh yeah, I've smoked MMs before. I'll probably grab a couple soon, if not this order

My plan was to just pick up some of the MMs, but then I won a Georg Jensen on e*ay, and found a nice Peterson 317 estate for a great price ;-)

Thanks Clay. Oddly enough, I did Boot Camp with a fellow from Ketchikan. Small world!