New and basically clueless

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The availability of Jim Beam and Everclear might be a little scarce over here... LOL Is there any non-alchoholic means by which I can sanitize my new pipe? I think if I showed up on base with the before mentioned sprites and said I was here to clean my pipe my boss might loo at me a little bit funny...

Hey! I almost bid on that Jobey myself! The few Jobeys I've had over the years have been pretty good smokers, and I love the cross-grain and shape of that one. Glad it went to someone who can really use it. Some guys use isopropyl alcohol for disinfecting. Try to find non-denatured if you can. The only real problem is that typical rubbing alcohol will give some unwanted flavor to the pipe, but I imagine that should smoke out soon enough.

Shane,
Let me thank you for your service to us all ,it is an honor to have you on the forum ! We will be praying for you and your men. Never forget how highly you are valued by folks back here no matter what the media throws at us. I hope you find a pipe you can relax with and bring home soon !

Welcome Shane and thank you for your service. I agree with Shootist as well. Sip, enjoy, and for God's sake come back safe!

Can someone tell me what PAD an TAD are? IF PAD is what I think it is, then I think I have it...BAD...

Another pipe I just acquired...

It's what you think it is. Pipe Acquisition Disorder. Welcome to the club. :twisted: