New Avatar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconer

Reaction score
Hey check it out! Turns out ole Piet wanted a pic of me with The Pipe and I thought I looked so damn handsome in it I decided to change my Avatar. Purdy cool huh? Yep it's really me (and The Pipe.) A little older than the dashing young man before. Oh well.
The Valky

HANDSOME??,,,yeah, the pipe is great looking,,, :p

Falconer":r4iq662i said:
mark":r4iq662i said:
Ouch! That gonna leave a MARK, Mark. :pale:
Just a tad bit of payback for the "man of the cloth" remark!! :p :p :p

Falconer":r4iq662i said:
Look who's talk'n Mr. Hives! :affraid:
:lol!: :lol!:

Valcy, I thought sure you could do much better than that!!! :albino: :albino: :albino:

beebiz":nuy8s397 said:
Falconer":nuy8s397 said:
mark":nuy8s397 said:
Ouch! That gonna leave a MARK, Mark. :pale:
Just a tad bit of payback for the "man of the cloth" remark!! :p :p :p

Falconer":nuy8s397 said:
Look who's talk'n Mr. Hives! :affraid:
:lol!: :lol!:

Valcy, I thought sure you could do much better than that!!! :albino: :albino: :albino:
I could but since I'm on my second glass of Forty Creek and have to got to work tomorrow I'm gonna let you off the hook. :drunken:

Slow Puffs":0qa7xzvz said:
I'm crushed... you're just another old fart :(
Oh yeah SP! Well you were twice as old as me when I was born! :!:

Falconer":tz1fq23f said:
Slow Puffs":tz1fq23f said:
I'm crushed... you're just another old fart :(
Oh yeah SP! Well you were twice as old as me when I was born! :!:
During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"
"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

Sheeeeeeeesh dudes!!
Really feeling the love around here man!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
OLD Fart...... :lol: dang!!!!

NICE AVATAR BRO!!

Nice hat too.
icon_smile.gif

thanks for posting the new avatar. i wondered which of your pipes came from piet. nice!

hobie1dog":exe6xjbl said:
Nice hat too.
icon_smile.gif
Thanks HD. That's my ole fishi'n buddy. It's about as old as Beebiz although it doesn't look it. :lol!:

Falconer":25b46cba said:
hobie1dog":25b46cba said:
Nice hat too.
icon_smile.gif
Thanks HD. That's my ole fishi'n buddy. It's about as old as Beebiz although it doesn't look it. :lol!:
Thank goodness it's not as old as you! It would have already required a proper burial!! :p :p :p

Dang drugstore cowboys!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

You're a good looking piece of man...

feel better now?

:rabbit:

Let all of you into a secret!
Brother Dutch here is a really talented sculptor and illustrator, check his sculptures on the shelf behind him!!!!!

Post them up VAlky!!!!!!!!!!
Words out bro!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Here's a couple three or so. I'm no photographer like VE so they don't look so good. Sorry they're so dang big!. Please don't compare me to the Master, he's on a different level. He dazzles, I dabble. thanks, Valky