New Brother from the high desert

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipeandsnuff

Reaction score
Gentlemen, good morning...I live in southeastern Arizona, have been piping almost 50 years, and am smoking mostly Superior Navy Flake in cobs and briars. Congrats on your nice looking Forum. Hope to add to it when I can. I also grind my own snuff from pipe tobacco. ;) 

Welcome! Glad to have you here on BoB. We look forward to learning from your experiences.

Hey pipeandsnuff

I see you reside in SE 'zona. What area and how do you like it there? I ask since I've had thoughts about where to retire to eventually, and the Bisbee area looks like a possibility.

I was born in 'zona and I figure I might as well die there too....heh! I've no problem with heat as long as it's a dry heat. Hate humidity. 100+ bring it on!

Cheers,

RR

Welcome aboard, pipeandsnuff. I have always loved snuff, are you creating blends or adding scents to your grinds? What are you using to grind it?

Brewdude":09r4k29w said:
Hey pipeandsnuff

I see you reside in SE 'zona. What area and how do you like it there? I ask since I've had thoughts about where to retire to eventually, and the Bisbee area looks like a possibility.

I was born in 'zona and I figure I might as well die there too....heh! I've no problem with heat as long as it's a dry heat. Hate humidity. 100+ bring it on!

Cheers,

RR
I reside just outside Old Bisbee in the San Jose area 3 miles from Mexico.... I like it a lot. We are a mile high, so it usually hangs at 17% humidity cept for the Monsoons....Rarely hits 100 F. Relatively low home prices & rent. Cmon down..... :cheers: 

Thanks for the warm welcome Brothers of the Briar. Have already discovered some interesting thoughts & articles  :rendeer: