New Brother Greetings from Milwaukee

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Churchwarden

Reaction score
Greetings from Milwaukee! I just discovered this website, although I've smoked a pipe for decades ... My avatar is a photo of me in Paris enjoying a pipe I bought in a smoke shop in London.

Thanx! I'm hoping that this site is less driven by ego than the musician sites that I've frequented in the past ...
Do you brothers have any emoticons that smoke pipes?

You'll find that this is a very relaxed forum with quite a bit of diversity from income to age. We have gents who smoke corncobs almost exclusively and others who own some of the world's finest briars. We come from all sort of backgrounds and yet get along very peacefully. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

As far as pipe smoking emoticons, I don't guess we do... we should though, right?

A warm welcome to another Wisconsinite, from the sunny south shore of
Lake Winnebago!! I'm sure you will find this forum to be a very friendly, funny, and informative place. We all look forward to hearing from you often. :lol:

KRG,

Lake Winnebago! My wife is a graduate from UW Oshkosh and was a teacher living in Berlin when I met her many moons ago. I also have fond memories of my Grandpa's cottage on nearby Lake Winneconne.

Ah, yes!! Beautiful jumbo perch, and all the lake flies you care to inhale!! :lol!:

Welcome to BoB! I hope you enjoy your time reading & posting here

"T"

Cheesehead here for for 30+ years. Now living in the PacNW.

Grew up in the Milwaukee 'burbs in the early 60's. Brookfield.

Miss my friends, the weather not so much.

Welcome.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude,

Hey! I live on the New Berlin side of the Brookfield/New Berlin line. No snow so far this year! :sunny:

Welcome to the board...we look forward to your post so post often :cheers:

Welcome!

I knew a girl from Racine once. Nice place, from what I saw. :D

Enjoy!