New Buffer Day... or How to fling a Pipe 6+ Feet in 1 Second

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If after ten years "they" haven't taken the hint, it moves to the "I'm buying this for me , THIS Christmas List" ! :twisted:

Funny we should mention this now, but one of my cats was laying there watching me buff up a pipe when another came rip tearing, through the room, caught a blanket and pulled it across and right into the buffer motor. That thing spun up so damn fast it'll make your head spin. It stopped when it had more blanket than the motor could handle and flipped right off the bench. You guys are lending Murphy to much help right now. Please kindly shut up! :shock: Points well taken. Buffer to be secured and in a cat free (if even possible) environment.

Cat's and bookstores = nice situation, Cat's and machinery= damaged or dead ctas. Keep them out of your shop. Anything bright, shiney and MOVING is an attractive TOY or prey. I have 4 cats and they are not allowed in my shop area AT ALL! This is an area where you will have to be B&W with no grey area for all your sakes. Please believe me !

Blackhorse":yerbmpw7 said:
Hmmm. Cat's, being mainly good for little other than bait, are OK to test your buffer's 'wind up strength' on.

<<runs for the bunker>>
Dogs, being mainly good for kicking down the road, are OK to test your buffer's wind up strength on, really their so dumb, they wouldn't realize what's happening! :twisted: :twisted: