new career

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitobi

Reaction score
as some may know I currently work in the NHS and have done for the last 18 years 9 months

the job I do now for social services isn't the same job or even recognisable as the job I once had, so I felt it was time for a new venture to strike out and do something totally different

all of my life I have either been in the military or worked for the military as a civilian contractor or as a public servant employed by the government, so I'm not straying too far but I have now got a job in law enforcement that seems quite exciting

surprised myself how I did so well at interview and now 1st stage security vetting process to go, but I'm not worried about that

hopefully in a little over a months time I wont be at work muttering for f*cks sake under my breath with the same frequency as most people use commas....

I wish you well in your life's new career and ventures. Has nothing to do with luck, you deserve it. ALL THE BEST

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Nice one Andy! Good to see you had the plums to do something about it rather than just beating your gums. Law enforcement eh? Uniformed or admin?

Congrats Andy. A copper eh? That'll bring some excitement into your life and no mistake!

A good mate of mine up Halifax way just retired from the NHS as a social worker, and he couldn't wait to get out. He cited the same reasons that you did.

Good show matey!

;)

Cheers,

RR

Very best wishes for you on your new path! May it be kind to you!

:cheers:

Stick":unjp5pet said:
Nice one Andy!  Good to see you had the plums to do something about it rather than just beating your gums. Law enforcement eh? Uniformed or admin?
thank you gents for the warm wishes, Stick its a bit of both sir, I'm uniformed but 70% admin the rest is conditional on the job required to be done.

Congratulations and best of luck. Remember to watch you six out there. It is a rough time for LEOs

Congratulations Andy :cheers:
This law inforcement business, it's not HMRC is it? (shut my study door would you dear and throw a rug over those tins and jars in the corner  :D )

Adam

haha HMRC it is not, too many small American shipments myself id have to declare :affraid: