New CD offer **DONE**

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All

I just finished up my new CD project and am pretty pleased with how it came out. And, I'd love to share this for those of you who might be interested. Here's the skinny-

It's an acoustic album of my original tunes. Can't really pinpoint a genre as it doesn't conform to any specific style, but draws some influence from a Celtic oriented ensemble I've been working in for some time. Equally, it's not Irish folk either. I don't have a link for one to preview any of the tunes so there's no digital downloads either.

So the deal is this - I have a limited number of copies I am willing to send gratis to those that are interested. I ask for nothing in return save for an honest critique in due course. In fact I'm specifically asking that you do not send me any 'baccy in return since I was just bombed out of existence recently!

If you're interested just pm me with your address and I'll shoot it off to you.

:D

Cheers,

RR

Awww, I missed it...

as a fellow musician and folk music player and folk music lover, I'd love to hear it someday...and good for you for getting it done. Most people never get to create something like that.

Darn it! Early worm gets the bird or .... Anyway, just got back yesterday night from traveling 1300 miles round trip this weekend to visit some friends and seeing Flogging Molly and many more at the Jacksonville , FL Lannadoo Celtic music festival. Was a blast and am pretty fond of acoustic celtic themed music. Let me know if you get some more! Awesome on gifting out some good music to your fellow brothers. :D

Darn it, I'm always late it seems.

I'm a musician too who's worked on a lot of original music projects as a bassist, producer and mix engineer. They are truly labors of love. Let me know if you offer your CD for sale I will definitely buy one Rande.

Thomas Tkach":yarrpgmd said:
Man, I wish I'd have seen this one. Sounds like some good music!
Same here. Props to you, Rande for getting a CD made. Let me know when it goes on sale :)

Rande,

I got my cd yesterday. I popped it into the cd player first thing. This is a great cd. Really love the feel of the music as we) as the music style. You did a great job on it. Thank you so much for shady our talent with me. Now, if I can just make it to your brewery. LOL