New CD offer **DONE**

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Rande.

This is a very special venue too; the Minack Theatre in Cornwall.  It is the work of one lady who carved this amphitheatre out of the Cornish granite coastline.  I've watched two productions there now and I can only describe the ambience as spell binding.  This would be a recommend from me for anyone's bucket list!

Anyway, hope you enjoy Seth as much as I've enjoyed your CD...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_yd1DSBHxk

Stick":nosi3ce7 said:
Here you go Rande.

This is a very special venue too; the Minack Theatre in Cornwall.  It is the work of one lady who carved this amphitheatre out of the Cornish granite coastline.  I've watched two productions there now and I can only describe the ambience as spell binding.  This would be a recommend from me for anyone's bucket list!

Appreciate this ever so much Stick. I'll give it a careful listen as it certainly seems like something I'll enjoy!

:D

Cheers,

RR

Your CD accompanied me on my way from Greenville, SC to Richmond, VA on Sunday! Listened to it and loved it! Very cool sound and I like the variety in the styles from one track to the next. I did listen to it on the way back from Richmond too! Thank you very much for the copy, I will be telling all of my friends about it :)

kaitlyn3837":vf4wmy3o said:
Your CD accompanied me on my way from Greenville, SC to Richmond, VA on Sunday! Listened to it and loved it! Very cool sound and I like the variety in the styles from one track to the next. I did listen to it on the way back from Richmond too! Thank you very much for the copy, I will be telling all of my friends about it :)
Very pleased you're enjoying it Katlyn. I love to share my music.

Briar Spirit":vf4wmy3o said:
For any body wanting to get hold of this awesome album of Rande's you can swing by my DA account and grab yourself a Digital copy, it is FREE to download and is there with Rande's blessing so have at it folks.

http://briartripleplay.deviantart.com/art/Reflections-and-Fantasies-497911794

My sincere thanks for the time and effort on this Kirk mate. Having everything in one place makes it easy for folks now. And yes, it does come with my blessing!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Stick":ni363d2k said:
Here you go Rande.

Listened to this performance today Stick, as well as a few others Seth has up on the tube. Very talented bloke is Seth, and I like his style. It's easy to see why you enjoy him! Thanks ever so much for introducing me to him.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":4wamfrog said:
Stick":4wamfrog said:
Here you go Rande.

Listened to this performance today Stick, as well as a few others Seth has up on the tube. Very talented bloke is Seth, and I like his style. It's easy to see why you enjoy him! Thanks ever so much for introducing me to him.

Cheers,

RR
Yup, like you Rande he's a talented musician.  He has a very folky sound similar to yours and what I love about his songs is the stories of Dartmoor (and the surrounding area) that he tells.  Childe the Hunter is a case in point; the story of a chap who got lost on the moors and to survive had to kill his favourite and much loved horse to survive.  Despite his best efforts he still perished.  There is a tomb on the moor in his memory to this day.

Glad you liked the link old chum...

Pip pip.

Brewdude":8v0oggym said:
My sincere thanks for the time and effort on this Kirk mate. Having everything in one place makes it easy for folks now.
Any time my friend, more than happy to do it. :cheers: :sunny:

Hello Rande, received my copy a few days ago. Thanks for sharing. You and your band mates did an awesome job!!" Yours For a Song" is my favorite. Love all the rest. Always love that Scottish acoustic feel and you captured it perfectly on several of your tracks. Keep up the excellent work and let me know if you plan to release any more of your work!

Yeah Rande, some real good stuff, waiting for your Bagpipe edition.

gregandrews":tvrqpt6a said:
Hello Rande,  received my copy a few days ago. Thanks for sharing.  You and your band mates did an awesome job!!" Yours For a Song"  is my favorite.  Love all the rest.  Always love that Scottish acoustic feel and you captured it perfectly on several of your tracks.  Keep up the excellent work and let me know if you plan to release any more of your work!
You're very kind Greg. Thanks so much.

Cartaphilus":tvrqpt6a said:
All kidding aside Ron, you already know I love the sound of the pipes. And it's been a goal of mine to include them in a composition. Just haven't come up with the right platform yet. But it'll happen, sooner or later!

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":d95ji61b said:
gregandrews":d95ji61b said:
Hello Rande,  received my copy a few days ago. Thanks for sharing.  You and your band mates did an awesome job!!" Yours For a Song"  is my favorite.  Love all the rest.  Always love that Scottish acoustic feel and you captured it perfectly on several of your tracks.  Keep up the excellent work and let me know if you plan to release any more of your work!

Cartaphilus":d95ji61b said:
All kidding aside Ron, you already know I love the sound of the pipes. And it's been a goal of mine to include them in a composition. Just haven't come up with the right platform yet. But it'll happen, sooner or later!

Cheers,

RR
Who was kidding? :scratch:

Cartaphilus":vy31fqhx said:
Brewdude":vy31fqhx said:
gregandrews":vy31fqhx said:

Cartaphilus":vy31fqhx said:

Cheers,

RR
Well, not from you Ron as I see you also enjoy the mighty pipes. Yet there are others that can't stand them and never miss a chance to lampoon them.

That's OK I guess as one man's meat is another man's poison. And we all have different tastes in everything. I don't let it bother me. Too much anyway. Life's too short!

;)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":861fvrlb said:
Cartaphilus":861fvrlb said:
Brewdude":861fvrlb said:
gregandrews":861fvrlb said:

Cartaphilus":861fvrlb said:

Cheers,

RR
Well, not from you Ron as I see you also enjoy the mighty pipes. Yet there are others that can't stand them and never miss a chance to lampoon them.

That's OK I guess as one man's meat is another man's poison. And we all have different tastes in everything. I don't let it bother me. Too much anyway. Life's too short!

;)

Cheers,

RR
And I do understand there out there but, I will never understand why.
The pipes reach into my heart where others things will never tread.