New fish

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmallen5

Reaction score
Hello all, I just signed up and wanted to say hello. I've been smoking pipes for about ten years and recently have gotten into carving them. I don't run into too many pipesmokers around here and I'm glad I found your forum.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Doc, I was in your neck of the woods about a year and a half ago, how goes the stadium construction?

jmallen5":ap37wev9 said:
Doc, I was in your neck of the woods about a year and a half ago, how goes the stadium construction?
They're really coming together, both in the Bronx and across the 'bridge in Flushing. The exteriors are pretty complete, so as you roll by, they look quite nice and new.

Of course, both just begged for more taxpayer money, which they'll get. I guess someday I can take my kids to a game, and say, "Your Dad helped build part of this stadium."

That,s the truth, I took my wife and kids to a Yankee game. It doesnt sound like I'll be able to afford to sit inside the stadium when we go back.

Welcome to BoB's. I'm sure many folks here would love to see some pics of your own creations...