New from Carlisle PA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abook73

Reaction score
I wanted to say hello, I have been smoking a pipe for about 6 months and I love it. I hove all types of aromatic cavendish. I have Captin Black bull dog from the 60's as well as a GBD 1960's prehistoric conquests. This is my favorite one and it smokes very well and is a small pocket pipe...it is out standing...I would love to find more like this...any way looking forward to getting advise here as well as where to get varieties of tobacco.

-Andy

Welcome my friend very familure with your town.Old car parts capitol of the world

Welcome to the BoB! :cheers:

Have you tried the HPCS Adirondack Trout Stream blend? A fine cavendish aromatic.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone right now I am smoking the following:

Scotsman blend from local shop Johnsons pipe shop- speaks for itself English blend very smooth

Carlisle blend from the same shop-Very dark lots of vanilla love it smells lovely

also from a place called the tobacco shop in AK

Calypso
An interesting mixture of light and dark Cavendish with a delightful rum and vanilla flavor.

The Norseman
A Golden Cavendish blend with just a touch of fire-cured enhanced with a rich vanilla flavor. The aroma reminds one of cookies baking. This mellow blend is the nation-wide best seller.

Both of these are exceptional. I don't smoke enough to keep a huge stash nor do I have a good humidor or even a proper tin or jar...but these have lasted double bagged for the last month or so...just about ready to look for some new blends.

no practical advice of any kind, just a harty welcome from the heartland!

Welcome! Good to see another PA resident on the board. Check out JM Boswell's in Chambersburg if you haven't already. They do Aros rather well in my experience.

Greetings, Andy and welcome to the Brotherhood! In your post you mentioned a tobacco shop in Alaska, just curious if it was in Anchorage...

no sorry I meant AR as in Arkansa. Here is a link to the store they fill thier order pretty quickly...I love the calypso.

http://www.cigarleaf.com/

This place has some nice blends so many sound so delicous they really need a sampler.

Welcome! I have been to Carlisle, a few years ago for a car show and camped out on the fairground (Import and Kit Car National somethingorother). Nice town.