New from Michigan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loki993

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just browsing for pipes and found this site and thought Id join. Ive only been smoking pies for maybe 3 or 4 months, was a big cigar smoker before that. I've accumulated a modest collection of pipe tobacco and a few pipes. Im always on the lookout for another pipe though, gotta feed the PAD. I like the estates and I try to keep the price low so its not too bad and I lose on ebay a lot too lol.

I still love my cigars that's for sure but once you get used to to whole pipe thing and start really tasting the tobacco its more convenient. Plus the flavors you get from pipes it totally different then cigars, one cant replace the other.

Welcome, Loki! I hope you enjoy your time reading & posting here

"T"

loki993":npge9yuc said:
I still love my cigars that's for sure but once you get used to to whole pipe thing and start really tasting the tobacco its more convenient. Plus the flavors you get from pipes it totally different then cigars, one cant replace the other.
You hit the nail on the head! I'll never give up my cigars for pipes exclusively. Its just two different hobbies that happen to involve tobacco.

Anyway, welcome to BoB!

DrT999":rl789ona said:
Welcome, Loki! I hope you enjoy your time reading & posting here

"T"
Thanks, Im sure I will.

Ocelot55":rl789ona said:
loki993":rl789ona said:
You hit the nail on the head! I'll never give up my cigars for pipes exclusively. Its just two different hobbies that happen to involve tobacco.

Anyway, welcome to BoB!
For sure. It all started with my friend who started doing it because its supposed to be cheaper lol. I fought it for a while, I was just ..Im fine with my cigars. Then he convinced me, I tried it..it was ok then you start liking it etc you know how it goes. Pretty soon you have 15 different kinds of tobacco a few pipes and are always looking fro more. lol

Welcome to the forum, lots of great people here so feel free to jump on in.

Welcome from Kalamazoo, Loki. If you don't mind me asking, what part of our state are you from?

Welcome to the Brotherhood. I also have several of Paul's Cayuga pipes. They are a fine smoking line of pipes. Several of his blends of tobacco are among my favorites.