new from Seattle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brennivin

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum, not remotely sure of how I came across it honestly, even though it was just yesterday, anyway, I read through a few pages and it seemed a nice spot, so here I am registered.

A bit about me ...

The missus got me into pipes a couple christmases ago with the gift of a Peterson bulldog. I've since just added one pipe to the collection, a straight Kirsten. But know there'll be more in the future. I've been a cigar smoker for just a tad longer. And I do like a good drink as well.

Other than the vices, I'm a musician by nature, graphic designer/photo editor by profession, TV and movie critic by laziness, and foodie by gluttony.

I'm a native of the east coast, raised around DC/Baltimore/Chesapeake Bay area in general, with some college age time in North Carolina, and have been out west in Seattle going on 16 years. Where I enjoy the crab in general, but miss proper Chesapeake blue crab cakes.

And that's the quick and dirty of it. Thanks for having me.

Welcome aboard!!!
I'm sure you'll like it here. Hell, your Wife may even become a "B.O.B. Widow" if you are like most of us on the board! :D
Who said obsession is a bad thing? :p