New Grandson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter5117

Reaction score
Our daughter-in-law (oldest son) gave birth to our second grandson yesterday. Both are healthy and happy, Dad and their oldest are doing fine as well. They live in Dubai so it will be a few months before we see them in person but we already have pictures and have visited by skype video chat. Ain't technology great!

Haven't decided on what but a bowl of something really great will be smoked tonight in celebration.

That's great,,,glad all are healthy,,,I'll light a bowl of the best in celebration with you grandpa,,,,

Congratulations on the new addition! You'll have to be creative in order to spoil him due to the long distance.

Jim

Ol'Dawg":ud3oa1vx said:
Congratulations on the new addition! You'll have to be creative in order to spoil him due to the long distance.

Jim
Hey, not to worry, Grandma has that all figured out, she has had lots of practice on the first one!

Start buying those holiday presents now!!!
Congrats and good health :cheers:

Congratulations! And you're right...Skype is really a wonderful thing!

Mike

Thanks everyone, we are pretty happy with the new grandson. I think my wife spent her whole day at work yesterday cornering people and showing them the latest updates on Facebook. Christmas can't come fast enough which will be the first chance we get to see the new guy in person.