new guy from northern california

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragged claws

Reaction score
I've decided to take up pipe smoking again after several years away from it. I stumbled upon this site while doing an Internet search for pipe stores. Seems like a good bunch of folks here with a lot of knowledge. I'm looking forward to the learning experience.

Kim

Welcome, Kim! A number of us followed the same route here; hope you enjoy your time on the forums

"T"

Welcome to the Brotherhood, and welcome back to pipe smoking.

Welcome to BoB Kim! I'm native to NorCal. Glad to have you here.

Welcome Kim. It seems that we are getting a good representation from Northern California. You have chosen a great place to hang out.

Welcome to BoB and do enjoy your time surfing around the boards here brother.

Welcome to the BoB Mr Claws, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I went to Sacramento today and bought my first pipe in over 10 years. All my other pipes were lost many years ago. I got a Savinelli #673 Roma KS and just smoked my first bowel of the tobacco store's version of 1-Q through it. Very enjoyable indeed.

Kim

Welcome aboard, Kim. I think you'll find your time away from the pipe has given you a greater appreciation for it. It did for me, and that's a pretty common experience for many of the brethren.