New guy in Cedar Hill TX DFW

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stapf

Reaction score
I'm new here. Been smoking a pipe for about 3 years. Prefer heavy perique blends. So far prefer Danish freehand style pipes. Own 2 Preben Holms. A Radice, a Neerup, an old leather covered Italian, and a no name drugstore pipe. Hang out at Tobacco Cabana here in Cedar Hill some. But mostly sit and smoke with my dogs. I also use nasal snuff, snus and smoke cigars although I've been prefering snus at work and my pipe at home lately.

stapf":s4ko9fb8 said:
I'm new here. Been smoking a pipe for about 3 years.  Prefer heavy perique blends.  So far prefer Danish freehand style pipes.  Own 2 Preben Holms. A Radice, a Neerup, an old leather covered Italian, and a no name drugstore pipe.  Hang out at Tobacco Cabana here in Cedar Hill some.  But mostly sit and smoke with my dogs.  I also use nasal snuff, snus and smoke cigars although I've been prefering snus at work and my pipe at home lately.
A Big "Hey Howdy" to you from just up the road in Grand Prairie. I've never made it out to Tobacco Cabana but plan to now based on your endorsement!

If Jim is there, he is their Pipe Guy. He is the owner, but doesn't put in the hours he used to. They put in a lounge recently and it isn't that uncommen to have more pipe smokers than cigar.