New guy plant city FL.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder1958

Reaction score
Hello all. Found the forum while searching for info on a couple old pipes I bought a couple years back. I only smoke them occasionally, but plan on indulging a lot more.
A little of I. US Air Force Retired. Father of 4 daughters, 5 grandkids and a wonderful wife.
Outdoorsman into everthing, Knife and longbow making, woodwork, Hotrods, guns, straight Razors and now pipe collecting and smoking.
I spend a lot of time on Bushcraftusa.com forum. A lot of nice folks there. Look forward to meeting everyone and I'm all ears at this point.
Thanks for having me around.
Spyder

Welcome, Spyder! I hope you enjoy your time here!
"T"

(1958? a v good year!)

Welcome, it is good to have you hear. Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions just holler at us.

Welcome to the BoB forums Spyder! We have a field and stream forum where you can share pics of your longbows you have built, if you would like to share them with us. Would enjoy seeing them, as I have been hunting and shooting with recurves and longbows for around 25 years. :D

Welcome to the forums and brotherhood! Your hobbies sound like hard work... still, you'd be a useful guy to have around when the apocalypse comes.