New here....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LG

Reaction score
New to the forum and to what has so far been a great hobby. Just a corn cob and some Captain Black for now. Can see I have much to learn and enjoy. All the topics and posts are great. I'll be asking for much guidance so thanks in advance.

Ah yes Captain Black and with me it was a couple of briars, A Doctor Grabow and a Medico.

'Tis a fine voyage you have started on. Nothing wrong with cobs, great place to start until you decide what type of pipes you are most comfortable with. As to tobacco... I think that you will find that there is where the adventure lies.
icon_biggrin.png
icon_biggrin.png
icon_biggrin.png

Welcome aboard.

Al (in Canada)

Welcome LG. You'll enjoy it here for sure. Nice to have you aboard.

Welcome from a fellow noob. The guys on this forum are very knowledgeable, and generous. Stick around!

Welcome LG. Think of this place as a sort of smoker's lounge in which you can meet your friends and discuss the fine art of smoking the briar, or meershaum, or cob or whatever. Come often and stay late.

LG you just don't know what you have got yourself into. You will become very obsessed but you will also have a glorious time being so. Oh by the way, Welcome Aboard.

Hiya! Only just started on the pipe late Nov '09 and I love it. I've only managed to check out one tobacco so far but plan on stocking some new ones soon. How's the Captain Black anyhow?

Congradulations!!!!! You Have found a tome of knowlwdge and a place occupied by people extremly welcoming, warm, and intelligent. I personally am glad to see you have have made it.