New job? need prayers please!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Fox

Reaction score
I just got an interview for a big optical lab ... union job, way better pay, better hours, probably a better shift allowing me to see my son more... could even help things with Mrs Fox. Need prayers please!

For those who don't know the situation between the Mrs and I, see post titled 2weeks in hell...

Good luck Nick, I hope you get selected for the job! Hang in there brother. ;) 

Thanks fellas! I'm nervous as hell... this could change so much about my financial/living situation, it's not even funny. I need this job... it's something I've been praying about for a year or more!

Sending positive energies your way this very moment Buddy, good luck with the new job and I hope things get better for you soon.

Nick Fox":6kak3iy2 said:
Thanks fellas! I'm nervous as hell... this could change so much about my financial/living situation, it's not even funny. I need this job... it's something I've been praying about for a year or more!
Our prayers are with you sir, just remember there's a reason for everything.  ;) 

You sir, deserve all the goodness you can get. My heart and best wishes go to you. Knock em dead!!

So things went really well... very well actually! I still have a formal interview to be scheduled, but the production manager is already saying things like " you will like it here, I wish I could offer you more than what I can right now, you are definitely qualified... you need to approve this paperwork so we can do a backround check... drug tests, etc... etc..." I'm positive I nailed it!!! It's sounding like 4 weeks from now, I will be employed in a union job on a morning shift with as much overtime as I want!!! I will be able to save $100/month by biking to work, get to see my son more often... Hot Damn! I'm anxious, happily ecstatic, and nervous all in one!

Thanks for the prayers and support! I think I can make this work, even with all the crap between me and the Mrs... at least I'll be in a far better situation to support my son and myself!

Good luck with finalizing the prospective position. It all sounds very positive which is great.  :cheers: