New Kid on the Block

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taharris

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow pipe enthusiasts.

I've been a pipe smoker on and off for many years. I always thought it would be really cool to make my own pipes to smoke but I never really gave it much more thought than that. A couple of years ago a friend of mine got me interested in wood turning. I started out making pens and eventually graduated to lidded boxes and bowls. After a couple of years of wood turning it hit me! ... I had developed the basic skills I needed to make smoking pipes! And I have been making them ever since.

I am a big fan of VaPers and straight Virginia's. I have also been known to smoke Latakia blends. My current favorites are SG FVF (when I can get it), Escudo, and Hal O The Wynd.

I knew this site existed, but hadn't spent much time here until today. One of the fine members of BoB sent me an email informing me that my web site had been discussed on the forum and, by the way, he would like to order a pipe. So I checked out the forum and discovered what I had been missing.

This looks like a great forum and I am glad to be here.

Well that's all I can think of for now, thanks for reading my ramblings.

Todd

Welcome Todd. Great looking pipes, we'll have to do business.

Bill

Welcome my friend, you will love it here, I would love to see some of your work.

PipeLeisure":g8bypss9 said:
Welcome my friend, you will love it here, I would love to see some of your work.
Derek,

I'm not allowed to post my web site address yet, but if you hit the web site button at the bottom of this poste you should be directed to it.

Thanks,

Todd

taharris":hevw693o said:
PipeLeisure":hevw693o said:
Derek,

I'm not allowed to post my web site address yet, but if you hit the web site button at the bottom of this poste you should be directed to it.

Thanks,

Todd
I think the prince and the Morta diplomat are particularly excellent :cheers: