New member and new pipe smoker, England

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings Greyson from a long time Anglophile. I've visited your green and pleasant land some dozen times or so and have 4 good mates there,
one of which is like a brother to me. While none of them are pipers we do have other things in common, like cask conditioned real ale!

This is a great board and I look forward to your contributions.

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to BoB Greyson. I hope you have found the forum and members helpful so far and have been able to answer any questions you might possible have. As for your pipe tobaccos that you have been trying, and since the companies website is still down, you can learn about them and read the reviews at http://tobaccoreviews.com/ which is where I pulled the info from that I posted. Welcome, it is a pleasure to have you here.

Thanks again guys.

Yep I have been using that site Kaiser, cheers for the pointer though - I'm one of the people who added reviews for the Hobbits weed and Nosferatu. So be careful how much weight you place on them, folks like me get a vote too :)

Welcome, Greyson! Now I just need to find some of that Nosferatu...sounds great!

Welcome. Yes running a business can be tough. As you said have to get right back at it though. Many millionaire business owners had a failure on the way. Good luck.