New Member from CA Checking In

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dramatwist

Reaction score
Glad to be here.

Greetings all. Happy holidays.

Best Regards,
Dramatwist

Welcome! seriously - any chance I can get 1 small bowl of penzance just to see what it is about.... it is impossible to get. I have been told by a few serious people that I should at least try it. So I have been waiting for a year now to try it - no luck!

longbottom":6ssfb71s said:
Welcome!  seriously - any chance I can get 1 small bowl of penzance just to see what it is about....  it is impossible to get.  I have been told by a few serious people that I should at least try it.  So I have been waiting for a year now to try it - no luck!
I am out at the moment myself, but will be picking some up at Telford's in the near future. (They seem to always have it in stock). Email me a mailing address and I will be happy to share a bit with you.

Best,

Sharing straight away? What a wonderful place we have here.

Welcome to BoB!

Yes he blew me away as audacious as I was. sorry folks - just dying to try this magical blend. I was able to get a hold of some, but I do appreciate his warmth and help!

Welcome to the forum! Considering how hard Penzance is to come by at times, I hope you have some fall-back blends

"T"

dramatwist":fbi4vn6l said:
"... will be picking some up at Telford's in the near future.
Shopping at Telford's probably makes you another Bay Area guy ... good to have you here.

I'd do a lot more business with Brian myself if he were more convenient to me ... I used to be a regular when he had his store in The City, but have been infrequent since his move to Marin ... he's one of the two nicest and well-informed tobaccanists I've ever known, so I'm looking forward to the new SF store he said he is planning ...

Welcome to the board! I'm probably missing the obvious...again, but what does "DG Member" stand for?

welcome noCal, soCal here

I hope you will really enjoy the forum, there are some of the best people on the interwebs in this place.

rev

DrT999":lujj6s4m said:
Welcome to the forum!  Considering how hard Penzance is to come by at times, I hope you have some fall-back blends

"T"
I do, but not what one might suspect. Telford's "Stinson Beach" is my current substitute... and a fine blend it is.

Many thanks for all the warm welcomes.

SteveS":ulgnazwm said:
dramatwist":ulgnazwm said:
"... will be picking some up at Telford's in the near future.
Shopping at Telford's probably makes you another Bay Area guy ... good to have you here.

I'd do a lot more business with Brian myself if he were more convenient to me ... I used to be a regular when he had his store in The City, but have been infrequent since his move to Marin ... he's one of the two nicest and well-informed tobaccanists I've ever known, so I'm looking forward to the new SF store he said he is planning ...
Indeed. Looking forward to it myself!

Growley":yxpcat4c said:
Welcome to the board! I'm probably missing the obvious...again, but what does "DG Member" stand for?
"Dramatists Guild". I'm a playwright.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ