New member from Central Louisiana here

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmuhob

Reaction score
Been smoking pipes for around 2 years now, Since there's no local tobacco shops to "shoot the shit" at I figure I'll take my hobby online.

Glad to be here 'gents.

Welcome. You'll find this on line community is as good as any you've ever sat with in person! ...I know it's not quite the same sitting eye to eye with someone, but you'll love it here.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find what you're lookign for here

"T"

Welcome from Northwest Louisiana.

If you are ever up Shreveport way swing by M.A.'s Smokehouse.

Slide":gzej81sz said:

Ah, M.A.'s... that's where it all started. I used to live in Ruston, and visited Shreve often. Bought one of those Roma Select Brandy pipes and the "IQ" blend and have been at it since.

pmuhob":ki9ysh3e said:
Slide":ki9ysh3e said:

Ah, M.A.'s... that's where it all started. I used to live in Ruston, and visited Shreve often. Bought one of those Roma Select Brandy pipes and the "IQ" blend and have been at it since.
:lol:

That's where it started for me as well. Different pipe, same blend. Buddy is a good guy.

Welcome to BoB and howdy!

Shooting the breeze while smoking a pipe is good and all, but I tend to smoke faster while talking and smoking. BoB lets you take it nice and slow. :lol: