New member from New Hampshire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings briar brethren!

Name's Nick, I've been smoking pipe for just over a year now, and have been reading your forums for a couple of weeks. You seem like a splendid bunch of gents, so I thought I'd contribute here and there where I see fit. I'm far from an expert, but am smitten with the hobby and love learning from you more experienced pipesters. A quick bit of info:

Pipe collection: 12
Favorite pipe: Stanwell Colonial 64
Favorite tobacco genre: English/Balkan/Oriental

Happy puffing!

Welcome to a fellow...ummm...New Hampshireite? What do you call someone from New Hampshire? I am a transplant myself, and Oregonian and Washingtonian are easy ones. Anyway, welcome!

damn nick, you've accomplished a lot in your single year of smoking (I need to buy more pipes!). welcome!

I wouldn't exactly call buying pipes an "accomplishment" rather than my PAD weakness! For a while there I could hardly suppress the urge to hit the "buy" button. I've tamed the PAD somewhat, and am now focused on buying a tin of tobacco to store every month or so (what we'll call "TAD lite").
Anyway, thanks for all your warm greetings everyone! :D