New member from NJ

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kashmir

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Brethren of the Briar. Long time pipe smoker (25 + yrs.). First ten years or so, Captain Black White & Prince Albert. Nowdays, prefer English & Balkan blends. Favorite briars are classic Comoys. But I hit my Falcons quite a bit as well. Active on Smokers Forums.

Kashmir

Welcome to BoB a forum like no other. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forums, Kashmir! I hope you enjoy your time reading & posting here

"T"

Eric,
Nice to see you on this forum as well. It's always a pleasure to view your posts. Welcome aboard Brother.
Andy

Welcome. It's good to see another Jersey guy on board. Where abouts are you North, South?

Thanks for the welcome gents. I'm up in northern NJ, in western Essex Co. Glad to be on this forum. Don't know what took me so long.

Cheers,

Hey brother :!: What took you so long :?: :lol: Glad you found us and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have :!:

Heya Eric, welcome to BoB, you'll love it here mate, much more relaxed than 'other' forums. ;)

welcome, new jersey is making a strong showing lately