New member from TX.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTasche

Reaction score
Glad to be a part of the group. Hope I can lend some thoughtful perspective.

Welcome. You Texans are close to being able to start a physical BoB chapter over there! I've heard talk of the existence of BoB fezzes...

Brewdude":phmxx1x7 said:
Another Texan! Looks like your state is becoming well represented here on BoB. Welcome to BoB.

Cheers,

RR
Yeah, you Northern's better watch out or we'll start calling this "Brother Texan's of Briar"

Welcome sir!

Cartaphilus":orfxnw8x said:
Brewdude":orfxnw8x said:
Another Texan! Looks like your state is becoming well represented here on BoB. Welcome to BoB.

Cheers,

RR
Yeah, you Northern's better watch out or we'll start calling this "Brother Texan's of Briar"

Welcome sir!
And a good many of us are packin' heat, too! Face it, when the zombie apocalypse comes y'all will be headin' to Texas for the tobacco cellars and firepower :bom:

Howdy ya'll!! :twisted: :twisted: I'm the "old codger" from the DFW metroplex! Feel free to disregard anything I say !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":hpzof33j said:
Howdy ya'll!! :twisted: :twisted:  I'm the "old codger" from the DFW metroplex! Feel free to disregard anything I say !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We already do Michael.

Cartaphilus":l4gfjq9i said:
monbla256":l4gfjq9i said:
Howdy ya'll!! :twisted: :twisted:  I'm the "old codger" from the DFW metroplex! Feel free to disregard anything I say !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We already do Michael.
And whatever you do, don't believe ANYTHING this dude says. He's from E. Texas and you know 'bout THOSE folks  :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":hzkvre2p said:
Cartaphilus":hzkvre2p said:
monbla256":hzkvre2p said:
We already do Michael.
And whatever you do, don't believe ANYTHING this dude says. He's from E. Texas and you know 'bout THOSE folks  :twisted: :twisted:
Quote: Feel free to disregard anything I say !! Unquote
Like he said.
And who you call'en Dude? No Dudes here.......you can call Mister Peckerwood, Hey You!, Arse Hole, etc. and they'll still be No Dudes here or Bro's for that fact. Can't stand either one of those 70's terminologies.
If ya can't call me any of the above as mentioned or by my name, that don't call me at all.