New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeOkie

Reaction score
Looong time lurker here. I decided it was time to make it official, and join the fold.
Been visiting this site for probably 3, going on 4 years, and I finally decided I would join in on the conversation. Nope, no commitment issues here!
Anyways here I am checking in from Jay America, (as they in these parts). Thanks for having me. Glad to be here.

Welcome aboard. After a scant three or four years of lurking, I'm guessing you have a fairly good idea what kind of folks hang out here. Only the finest, imho. Be looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Fumus":7ryqd7kd said:
Welcome aboard.  After a scant three or four years of lurking, I'm guessing you have a fairly good idea what kind of folks hang out here.  Only the finest, imho.  Be looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Thank you. Yeah, I didn't lurk for very long. I am indeed familiar with a lot of the members on here, even though no one knows me. It's a great place.

I usually don't have much to say, (which is probably why I waited so long to join), but there is that rare occasion. I will try and be more active then I would be normally.

I usually tend to make longer posts. So because of that I don't post as often.

Thanks for coming out of the shadows, lurker. Myself, I was a voyeur for some time before joining.

Welcome to the Community!

Lord Guyrox":th62lgs7 said:
Welcome! What do you like to put in your pipes?
Mostly Burley forward blends. C&D blends are the ones I buy the most. Pegasus, OJK, HB. Big-n-Burley is one I'm still trying to get a handle on. I like it, but it makes me sweat sometimes. It's definitely in your face goodness. Plus I do have one blend I mixed up that I smoke sometimes. It's a blend of red virginia cavendish, with some Izmir Turkish, and healthy percentage of DFK. However, I'm not impartial to a good vaper from time to time. I'm always willing to try a blend I haven't had before. I predominately buy in bulk, which is why I like C&D blends. They have some really good bulk blends. To me anyways!

Usually if I buy a tin of tobacco to try, I usually end up storing it away. So I have quite a few tins cellered, that I never have tried.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :)

AJ

Welcome to 'delurking'! I hope you enjoy it even more than lurking

"T"

welcome aboard great to meet you from another piper from blighty.

its a great place to be with fantastic members, I also read much more than I post but that's usually due to the fact that the guys here have way more knowledge than I will ever learn lol..

enjoy :)

andy

JoeOkie":cthdbgdh said:
Stick":cthdbgdh said:
Good evening there Joe!

Glad you stepped into the light!

Tally ho!
Tally Ho Gubna!!!
Welcome Joe! Careful getting Stick started - he''l be on about tea and crumpets if you wind him up! Seriously though, the is a great place and I hope you enjoy joining in the conversation!

Welcome Joe, I'm also new here and so far I've met some nice people! Have fun while discussing your favorite tobacco's and pipes :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!