Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylus156

Reaction score
Good day to all as I just recently stumbled upon your site. I have been smoking a pipe for about seven years now but have only recently expanded to more than two pipes.

In the last year I have had the desire to invest in the interest and hobby a little bit by starting a collection, understanding more the intricacies aspects of smoking, and taking a little more confidence in my efforts. I have a Peterson and Brebbia, and have collected a couple of mints of the same as well as a Streamliner and Thoro Kleen with my interest in the Golden Era.

I have little experience in tobaccos but hope to work that out in the next year and especially through some exposure at the Raleigh/Triangle Pipe Show.

Best to all, and an early thank you for what I know will be much knowledge and experience I will glean from the strings and forums.

Respectfully,
M.

Welcome aboard Stylus. If there's one thing of which I can assure you, it is that your pipe and tobacco holdings will likely expand exponentially in the company you'll find here. I wouldn't say BoB is a group of enablers..... But they are more of a group of.... What's the word?? Oh yeah, enablers :D . Stop by often.

Welcome! I will be attending the TAPS show in Raleigh as well as others from the forum. Maybe we should have secret handshake or something?

Great thanks for the welcome and the hospitality!

Look forward to being part of the community and hopefully contributing as much as I take away...

Respectfully, M.

Just want to add my welcome to you. Get into the discussion, ask questions, there's a lot of very knowledgeable people here.

Glad to have you join us here. Tell us your experiences of the Raleigh show.
:D