Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipenewb

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I am new to the community, and a new pipe smoker as well. I just thought I would pop my head in and say hi. I'm sure I will ask some, what seems like, newbie questions, so please have patience while I learn. :D 

Thanks everyone

-Pipenewb

Welcome to the brotherhood fellow Ohioan!

(For the sake of organization, you might want to ask a mod to move this to "The Welcome Wagon")

Welcome to BoB....home of pretty near everything you desire in pipe smoking.

Thank you very much.

Can a mod move this to the Welcome Wagon please?

Thanks

No one's a pipe newb very long here pipenewb! Plenty of great folks with mucho experience to share.

Oh, and welcome from the dude of brew!

th_beersmiley1.gif

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to BoB! All pipers welcome, so I hope you enjoy your time here

"T"

Welcome! I went to College in Ohio not too far from Columbus. We used to head out there just for something to do. Seeing that our College sat smack dab in the middle of cornfields, ANYWHERE but there was fun!

Glad to have you on board.

Brian.

Growley":0eqm0mc3 said:
Welcome! I went to College in Ohio not too far from Columbus. We used to head out there just for something to do. Seeing that our College sat smack dab in the middle of cornfields, ANYWHERE but there was fun!

Glad to have you on board.

Brian.
HAHA. Yeah there are a lot of corn fields around the outer parts of the city.

Thanks Brian!

-Randall

I went to college in Columbus...thankfully not at "ohio," though. Still...living that close to so many buckeyes was a trying experience (Go Blue!).

Actually, though, Columbus is a pretty nice city these days. The wife and I visit a few times a year...hardly the cow town that it used to be.

Welcome to the BoB. We were all newbies once so ask any questions you might have. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

ajn27511":gmprqxoc said:
Welcome to the BoB. We were all newbies once so ask any questions you might have. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ
Thanks very much AJ

-Randall