New Members Photo Page

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There a great pipe Cody, you should look into it you won't be sorry.

Nice! What is the Danish freehand looking pipe with the great grain (10th photo), and the one with the horn shank?

Bigsmoke":zh81bka9 said:
There a great pipe Cody, you should look into it you won't be sorry.
I've been watching ebay for one, but it's more than I want to spend right now. Yet I just purchased a $100 pipe yesterday, priorities I suppose. :lol: Maybe I'll get one at NASPC this year

The Danish Pipe is a Eric Nording #1 I purchased in 1989 New, it was at that time the highest grade possible. I think it was 2005 that the grading was changed after he passed away. The current grading has I believe a #21 as the highest grade now. The photo I posted just doesn't do it justice it is a gorgeous pipe. The pipe with the deer horn shank was made by a carver that called himself "The Chief" and thats what is stamped on the pipes that i have (2) I will post a picture of the other one soon, it has some very straight grain. This carver passed away in the 90's and I haven't been able to find anymore. Thanks

Harlock, The picture that i use in my Avatar is the actual color of the Eric Nording, the photo makes it look more redish in color.

Bigsmoke":kays8ji0 said:
Harlock, The picture that i use in my Avatar is the actual color of the Eric Nording, the photo makes it look more redish in color.
Gorgeous pipe, thanks!