New mutt in the kennel

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this thread Mr. Moo. Welcome here too Mr. Moo and light up a pipe and pick up a cup of your favorite self-roasted and pressed coffee! This is a great forum. So enjoy.

There are a few people on here that have mentioned home roasting before. Something I surely would like to get into. How did you get started? Any tips? We can always start another thread specifically for this as well, or even a coffee/tea section of the site. *hint hint, wink wink...forceful nudge*

Benjamin Button":lm9ix0hr said:
There are a few people on here that have mentioned home roasting before. Something I surely would like to get into. How did you get started? Any tips? We can always start another thread specifically for this as well, or even a coffee/tea section of the site. *hint hint, wink wink...forceful nudge*
Never home roasted before but the office I work at is next door to a local coffee shop who roasts their own once a week. At first i thought "what the heck is burning" but have come to appreciate the flavorful aroma waifting through the block. We have worn a path through the back yard to said coffee shop.

Welcome Mr Moo. What could be better than a full pipe and a steaming cup? Unless it would be a full pipe and a piping hot cuppa Earl Gray. Or a full pipe and two fingers of Bushmills. Well, you get the idea. :pipe: