New Nording Blowfish!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tleek

Reaction score
PAD really hit me hard this month.
I got a new Nording, I have been regretting selling my old Nording signature and I picked this up at a 25 percent off sale.
Nice sized bowl, slight bend, and a little stubby, i have been digging that sort of shape for a while. While this one has the whimsical blowfish design i can guess that its root is the traditional author.

Smoking some Billy Budd in it right now =)

Sorry the pics are bad, all i have is a webcam

Minus two points for the hipster peacoat... :p

...plus 1,000 points for the BLOWFISH! :shock: My favorite shape! :cheers: (...plus 10 extra points for choosing Billy Budd...)

I've never seen a Nording 'fish before! :D :D :D If you decide you hate it, you just let me know. 8)

Neat looking Nording!
I'm generally not a big fan of the blowfish shape, but that one is very nicely shaped and unobtrusive.
I like the white stem on this one, as well as the peacoat, but where in California is it still chilly enough to wear one?

Harlock999":s8vtgxui said:
Neat looking Nording!
I'm generally not a big fan of the blowfish shape, but that one is very nicely shaped and unobtrusive.
I like the white stem on this one, as well as the peacoat, but where in California is it still chilly enough to wear one?
In a meat locker... oh wait, arent all californians granola eating hippies? Dope is legal, but Pork Chops are against the law.

Hey! Puff Daddy! Get that granola out of your 'stache! :lol:

I'm going to be on the lookout for a Nording 'fish, now that I know they exist. 8)

Whoa! Lots of Cali-hate going on in this thread! Haha

Kyle, I have a closet bulging with pea coats! And I bet Harlock has a few in his collection of vintage clothing... We live by the coast, excuse enough for nautical wool coats :)

And, jefe, there's always pork chops in my freezer! Lol I eat them when I get home from the shooting range, after cleaning my Sig. Then I smoke a bowl of something that is known to the state of California to kill me lol

Granola? That shit is delicious.

Nice Nording, tleek! That is a unique Nord! Ya done good :cheers:

Harlock999":yxkc1d2d said:
Neat looking Nording!
I'm on the central coast and it was probably mid fifties with some wind when I was out there, its always so windy in my town.

jefe1037":cybxxtq6 said:
Harlock999":cybxxtq6 said:
Neat looking Nording!
In a meat locker... oh wait, arent all californians granola eating hippies? Dope is legal, but Pork Chops are against the law.
Don't believe CA stereotypes, take LA and San Fransisco off the map and were just a bunch of would be gun toten farm town kids who arnt allowed to tote our guns. :p

Ok, maybe were not all from farm towns, but were not all a bunch of hippies.

s.ireland":17mhamvw said:
Whoa! Lots of Cali-hate going on in this thread! Haha

Kyle, I have a closet bulging with pea coats! And I bet Harlock has a few in his collection of vintage clothing... We live by the coast, excuse enough for nautical wool coats :)

And, jefe, there's always pork chops in my freezer! Lol I eat them when I get home from the shooting range, after cleaning my Sig. Then I smoke a bowl of something that is known to the state of California to kill me lol

Granola? That shit is delicious.

Nice Nording, tleek! That is a unique Nord! Ya done good :cheers:
Amen Brother!
:D