New peterson will arrive today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*camoham

Reaction score
my samahain pete arrives today. i love fall. i love halloween. and yes i will smoke it year round!

all magical things begin in OCTOBER

samhainpete.jpg

this one will be for English use only, more specifically GLP-Quiet Nights.

camoham

very pretty! I didn't get a chance to get by their store this weekend at the beach, but we'll be down there next month, and I'll be stopping in!

enjoy!

sweet pipe! i'm a big fan of the silver band.

(i like spooky too!)

well done, they are great smokers, have the same shape but in the ARAN!
Congrats bro!!!

thanx gang,

samhain999.jpg

wow, a lot stouter than i expected pictures dont do it justice. a couple of surprises. (1) it is lacquered/varnished and (2) the inner part of the bowl is pre coated with black substance. should make for an easier break in.

prescence of pipe is stout and shank construction/inner drillings are neat. inside of tenon on bit is ever so slightly chamfered.

nice pipe to the collection

camoham

oh yeah, and damn them. i might not be able to smoke one of those tins. if im reading it correctly its dated 022410. how can i smoke that now instead of letting it sit?

evildoers!

he he he

camo

Heading to Ireland on Wed looking forward to picking up some killer Petes from the company store in Dublin :cheers:

Cigar2you":u081iehl said:
Heading to Ireland on Wed looking forward to picking up some killer Petes from the company store in Dublin :cheers:
C2Y, You may be asked to sign some autographs too. I don't know if anyone else has told you but you look a lot like Albert Einstein to me! Just a mistaken identity thing but there'll be some stares for sure. :p

Have a wonderful time in Ireland! I'm jealous.

Thanks falconer, I am taking orders from members of our local pipe clubs with me.

wow, extemely jealous.

ah to travel to Ireland no less..................and visit the factory!

best wishes during your travels, i hope all goes well.

camo

Awesome looking pipe camo and a trip to ireland c2y sounds fantastic. I've been wanting to do just such a trip for years now. Post plenty of pics brother. :D

WOW Camo, Quiet nights to top it all off!
and.........C2y, brilliant enjoy, WOW boys aint life tough!!! :cheers: