New Phone - at last.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
New Phone - at last.  At last my love has come along.
My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah.
At last the skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you.
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill…

OK, OK, enough with the old jazz stuff.

Got a new Apple iPhone.  The 10R.  128GB version.  Costs me $5/mo.  I switched from paper billing to the auto deduction plan and they bonus me $20/mo.  The phone adds $25/mo to our bill then deduct $20.  So $5/mo.

I’m with t-Mobile...have been for many years.  Never had a complaint.  We have 4 lines.  The  kids are adults now but the plan is a flat rate military veterans plan with totally unlimited data/messaging/everything.  Killer plan.

Re the phone...I had been an Android user forever.  No issues with it, ever.  I had been using a Motorola that was quite good...but the screen was cracked (absolutely no idea how that happened) and the texting thing, which I use ALL the time started going wacky.  It didn’t transmit messages but lied and said it had. It would grab messages from months ago and send them as new.  It refused to send some texts unless you resent about ten times.  Yeah...wacky!

They had red or white with 64GB or black with 128GB.  I got the black.  Really wanted the yellow (easy to see) but slapped a GREAT yellow Otterbox protector on it so that works.  

The phone, you ask?  It’s GREAT.  If you’re interested you can look up reviews, which are honestly universal in their praise.  The thing feels rock solid in hand.  The processor is insanely fast.  The screen is bright, crisp and gorgeous.  128GB is more than sufficient for me.  Heck, my iPad Air 2 only has 32GB.  GREAT camera!  GREAT video!  

Anyway...yeah, I got a new phone.