New pipe #5

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crafty

Reaction score
Still learning a lot. Staining is and getting grain looks right is still giving me fits at times. It doesn't help when I have to take a couple months between projects because of work travel, slows the learning curve! :face:  Thanks for looking.

The 1 photo make it look front heavy but it's just the view from which the picture was taken.

In your first photo it looked like it needed a lot more sanding, (maybe you did that before staining). But the next photos look great sir, I love the shape, the stain looks good, it's got good even gloss on it. I think you have a winner there. I think the stems a bit too bent but, that's just me.
How much you asking for? :D 

Thanks for the vote of confidence, the first pic was after roughing it out on the sander/dremmel. A couple hours of sanding then staining/buffing/polishing etc... to get to the finished product. As for price???? This has just been a self-sustaining hobby as friends bought the pipes and I would use the $$ my next pipe. I wouldn't know what to ask, still new to pipes. LOL, the stem is the easiest to adjust from what I've found.

Outstanding! You've got a winner...very nice work and great lines!

If that's your fifth pipe, you've come a long way since a no. 1 !!! THAT'S a DAMN FINE piece of work !! Keep at it :p 

That is a stunning pipe, absolutely gorgeous, you are most certainly destined to be one of the greats, very very impressive work. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: